link

Mitul Sarkar Sept. 28, 2017, 2:01 p.m. PDT
@Paul Musille That's interesting. On the Chrome browser, it seemed that the submission could not proceed unless I had pasted in a video link...doable, by pulling up a relevant youtube video.

Paul Musille Sept. 28, 2017, 6:27 a.m. PDT
@eli shai shibi.
The video link is not a required field, so you should be able to submit with no trouble.

eli shai shibi. Sept. 28, 2017, 6:17 a.m. PDT
Great thanks Paul no problem I just hope that the empty link box will not prevent from final submission...

Paul Musille Sept. 28, 2017, 5:57 a.m. PDT
@eli shai shibi.
The final form question asks: "Submit a picture or some other visualization of how the plant or plant derived sweetener is used."

Feel free to add it there!

eli shai shibi. Sept. 28, 2017, 4:48 a.m. PDT
Paul hi thanks but where exactly should I attach my final visual pdf file of the sweet story if I don't use the u-tube link option? thanks for your kind attention can I attache it somewhere on the online or send directly by email to u?

Paul Musille Sept. 27, 2017, 7:32 a.m. PDT
@eli shai shibi.
Yes, the submission form allow the attachment of documents.

eli shai shibi. Sept. 27, 2017, 7:28 a.m. PDT
@Paul Musille
Thanks Paul but can I submit the pdf as an attachment directly to the online cause I am not sure I know how to do it through the u-tube....

Paul Musille Sept. 27, 2017, 6:53 a.m. PDT
@eli shai shibi.
Yes, Eli. You can submit multiple pictures as a pdf upload or similar.

eli shai shibi. Sept. 27, 2017, 6:48 a.m. PDT
Hi I wonder could one send u a link that is not for u-tube or V? like a link to online powerpoint....? or could u get the visuals as an attachment?
thanks